Customer Service Engineer
Full-time – Cesson-Sevigne, France
Broadpeak is the leader in video streaming and digital content technologies. In addition to its headquarters located in Cesson-Sevigne, France, Broadpeak has offices in more than 9 countries.
“We deliver the future of television” the promise of Broadpeak has already been around the world and convinced more than 75 mobile, cable and satellite operators on all continents.
Working for Broadpeak will give you the opportunity to join an international fast-growing company, play a pivotal role in building products and solutions that will change the future of TV and grow your career.
- Provide first and second level support to customers.
- Be the primary contact for Broadpeak customers and for Broadpeak Support for escalation of support issues and follow through to resolution.
- Ensure the compliance to the SLA contractual commitments towards our customers in terms of response time, service continuity and final resolution delay.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance tasks to maximize our customer’s Quality of Service, and pro-actively propose improvement solutions.
- Report and track design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design/software engineering.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Significant expertise in the following areas is desirable:
- Linux and Windows servers systems
- System and storage architecture
- IP network (including protocols, security and analysis tools)
Following knowledge will be appreciated:
- Streaming video technologies and ecosystem
- Script development (Bash, python, perl…)
- Shared storage system
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- High sense of customer care
- Technical perseverance
- Able to operate with minimal supervision and a wide latitude for independent action
This position is based in the headquarters of Broapeak in Cesson-Sevigne at France.