Customer Service Engineer
This position is based in Cesson-Sévigné.
- Provide first and second level support to customers.
- Be the primary contact for Broadpeak customers and for Broadpeak Support for escalation of support issues and follow through to resolution.
- Ensure the compliance to the SLA contractual commitments towards our customers in terms of response time, service continuity and final resolution delay.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance tasks to maximize our customer’s Quality of Service, and pro-actively propose improvement solutions.
- Report and track design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design/software engineering.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Significant expertise in the following areas is desirable:
- Linux and Windows servers systems
- System and storage architecture
- IP network (including protocols, security and analysis tools)
Following knowledge will be appreciated:
- Streaming video technologies and ecosystem
- Script development (Bash, python, perl…)
- Shared storage system
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- High sense of customer care
- Technical perseverance
- Able to operate with minimal supervision and a wide latitude for independent action
- Based in Cesson-Sévigné
- Be prepared to undertake both desk-based and out-of-business hours “on-call” tasks.