Devops Engineers H/F
réf 22_01_X_30, 64 & 65
Plein temps (CDI) – Cesson-Sévigné, France
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components and services for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT, and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience.
Broadpeak capitalizes on its core delivery software and a team of broadband and digital broadcast experts to develop products that help Network Service Providers worldwide take a growing share of the video entertainment market by creating a strong subscriber loyalty.
Broadpeak supports all its customers, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several simultaneous million streams.
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/France with regional offices in the USA, Singapore, Dubai, Mexico, and Brazil.
As Devops Engineer in the Cloud Platform, you will be working on the development of the latest SaaS proposed by Broadpeak in the Streaming industry. Our ambition is to develop a solution fully elastic, automated and with enough agility to answer the needs of this market.
You will bring your expertise around the development for deployment over containers (Kubernetes), public (AWS) and private cloud. You will be part of an integrated and focused team, working with a devops approach.
The role requires close liaison with the Platform architects, the Product owners, and the rest of the Devops chain (Devs, QA, Customer Success…). Communication and willingness to be transparent will be key for the success of this mission.
Come join an outstanding team of less than 10 people, ultra-focused, that is committed to judging by quality and primarily customer focus. We are proud to promote open communication with a flat structure. You are welcome to join our team and have your voice heard. Team-based decision making is important for our group, every opinion counts and matters! We are looking to innovate and disrupt the streaming industry – come play with us on the latest technologies offered by the cloud!
- Be part of the Cloud Platform team
- Ability to deploy Cloud platforms,
- Experience to deploy and support SaaS with Automation and IAAC respect (Gitlab, Pulumi, …)
- Know SaaS modules (identity, billing, logging, metering…)
- Develop front end and back end using React and Typescript
- Evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions in order to select the best environment (mono cloud / multi Cloud / Container/ Serverless…)
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance for SLA respect (work with NOC)
- Cooperate with Bpk groups (R&D / acceptance / SysOps) on delivery of Solution
- Maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
- Build on top of API like Auth0, Chargebee, …
- Implement services from the AWS Media Suite
Knowledge and Skill requirements
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field
- Minimum of 10 years relevant and progressive experience of software dev and/or deployment, ideally for a SaaS using a Devops + CI/CD + TDD approach
- Experience in several development languages (typescript, react, c/c++, nodejs, java, go …) and willingness to learn new ones
- Unix/Linux operative system administration, performance tuning and scripting capabilities
- Good knowledge HTTP networking (protocol, cookies, authentication, cache, security and performance)
- Experience in deploying and maintaining systems running on AWS cloud solutions (in particular EKS, Lambda Edge, API GW, Fargate, S3…)
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregations tools (e.g. Datadog, Elastic Search, Grafana, ELK)
- Knowledge in distributed systems and redundancy, high-availability and performance optimization
- Experience in Continuous Deployment environments and DevOps practices
- Significant expertise in the following areas is a must have:
- Big plus: experience in video streaming protocols such as HLS, DASH. Other expertise appreciated: packaging, encryption (DRM), SCTE standards, VAST…
- Positive and enthusiastic team player.
- Self-starter and willing to learn.
- Like the Try and Learn approach.
The + of the position
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Restaurant tickets
- Possibility of telecommuting
- “K3 sport” association (running, pilates, badminton, PPG, swimming, climbing, tennis)
- Modern offices with foosball, darts, showers and lockers, resting/breastfeeding room, etc.
- Fun and relaxation: board game evenings, afterworks, massages, etc.
- Deliveries of lunch baskets, vegetable baskets on site
- Shared library
- Coffee and tea at will, very often accompanied by pastries, pancakes or m&ms
- and much more!