Full Time, Cesson – Sévigné or Lisbon or USA
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components and services for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT, and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience.
Broadpeak capitalizes on its core delivery software and a team of broadband and digital broadcast experts to develop products that help Network Service Providers worldwide take a growing share of the video entertainment market by creating a strong subscriber loyalty.
Broadpeak supports all its customers, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several simultaneous million streams.
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/France with regional offices in the USA, Singapore, Dubai, Mexico, and Brazil.
Come join an outstanding team of less than 15 people, ultra-focused, that is committed to judging by quality and primarily customer focus! We are proud to promote open communication with a flat structure. You are welcome to join our team and have your voice heard. Team-based decision making is important for our group, every opinion counts and matters! We are looking to innovate and disrupt the streaming industry – come play with us on the latest technologies offered by the cloud!
About the position
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join us with the aim to educate and bring our Enterprise clientele to the right level of maturity using our Saas technology.
As an Implementation Specialist at broadpeak.io, you will onboard, train and help new Enterprise customers leveraging Broadpeak technology to implement their video processing pipeline with a quick time to market. You will partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams, and you will make a direct impact on our revenue growth, as well as a customer’s downstream success during a key part of their lifecycle.
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding existing and potential customers’ technical needs and for translating them into a successful implementation on broadpeak.io. Your acute knowledge in media technology and cloud platform solutions will allow you to specify potential integration gaps between the customer’s platforms and ours, and to bridge them. Usual tasks will includes product demonstrations, projects planning and ensuring to meet all client expectations.
- As a primary technical contact point of broadpeak.io’s Enterprise customers, you will provide recommendations guidelines for implementation and integration.
- You will build an onboarding plan for each new customer and will be in in charge of communicating the different processes and tasks as well as providing appropriate resources to complete the implementation of their media Application in a timely manner.
- You will follow-up internally – and escalate if necessary – the issues identified during the onboarding phase and ensure that the project team is aware of key deliverables and milestones.
- You will bring customers to a certain level of maturity by training them and educate them on how to best use broadpeak.io to build their media application.
- You will handover customer to the customer success team at the end of the onboarding phase.
- You will ensure that the connectivity of broadpeak.io with Customer ecosystem is functional.
- When necessary, you will need to identify and specify integration gaps, as well as building connectors (code, no-code)
- The team will rely on you to be proactive on 3rd party integration and to build playbooks which details how to use broadpeak.io with 3rd party components.
- You will help re-fining and improving the onboarding process as we deploy new applications in the platform.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Bachelor degree, equivalent, or higher in a technical field
- You have previous experience with client-facing positions, in software development or SaaS implementation role.
- Availability to work with teams in different time zones.
- Comfortable with configuring Cloud Service providers applications such as AWS, GCP….
- You have knowledge of Video Streaming format (MPEG-DASH,HLS)
- You are a team player!
We are looking for a profile with a devops-alike background. Curious, eager to dig, with strong customer-facing skills, the ideal candidate will have the ability to cherish our precious customers.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player.
- Negotiation skills and diplomat.
- Availability and flexibility
- Self-starter and willing to learn.
- Can build bridges between developers and customers.
- UX sensitive.
- Interest in growth hacking.
The + of the position
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Meal Voucher
- Home Office
- “K3 sport” association (running, pilates, badminton, PPG, swimming, climbing, tennis)
- Modern offices with foosball, darts, showers and lockers, resting/breastfeeding room, etc.
- Fun and relaxation: board game evenings, afterworks, massages, etc.
- Deliveries of lunch baskets, fruit baskets on site
- Shared library
- Coffee and tea at will, very often accompanied by pastries, pancakes or m&ms and much more!