IPTV System Engineer
Full time – Denver
Working within the Operations department, the candidate will be responsible for IPTV projects deployments, from system design to commissioning.
The role requires close liaison with external customers and with specialists in the Broadpeak internal Program Management, Sales and R&D departments.
- Define the detailed design and system architecture
- Deploy and configure our software applications
- Interface with the technical teams of the Customer to successfully rollout the project
- Perform on-site system tests and acceptance
- Prepare and deliver technical Trainings on our products
- Support the commissioning of the System
- Manage the transition towards our technical Support team.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position including direct customer contacts.
- Advanced technical knowledge in the following areas: Linux systems, Networking and security, Server and storage architecture
- Technical background in the following areas is desirable: Virtualization, Scripting, Content Delivery Networks, Video streaming technologies, IPTV, Cable TV & OTT TV system architectures
- Oral and written Spanish language abilities.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Methodical and perseverant
Willing to travel within Northern and Southern America (average 1 week every month).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB