Junior Pre Sales
réf : 2201_W23
About Broadpeak :
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/Rennes, France
About the position:
As a Pre-Sales Junior you work closely with the Pre-Sales team in EMEA, to support them into the technical tasks such as Proof Of Concept, demo, international show preparation, technical documentation, etc.
You are also responsible for providing demonstration support of the Broadpeak solutions to EMEA customers. This includes installing, diagnosing, troubleshooting and debugging complex systems on Proof-of-Concepts involving Broadpeak and associated equipments. It can happen on customers premises, on show floors or in the cloud.
The role requires close liaison with pre-sales team, Broadpeak R&D and with specialists in the Broadpeak internal Engineering and Operations departments.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support pre-sales team to determine their technical requirements and commit on the planning
- Develop strong relationships with Broadpeak organization
- Support Sales activities on a technical level at exhibitions and conferences. This includes assisting with planning and the setup and presenting of demonstrations.
- Support pre-sales team in the full understanding of the ecosystem designed to answer the customer expectations.
- Take ownership and act as the interface between the pre-sales and Broadpeak internal organization to demonstrate Broadpeak products.
- Provide feedback from customers to Broadpeak Marketing and Engineering departments on new product feature requirements.
- Prepare and deliver detailed product demonstrations and technical presentations to pre-sales team
- Strong interest in new technologies: virtualization, cloud, streaming, 5G, cybersecurity, Artificial intelligence, micro-services, etc.
Interest in the following areas:
- Content Delivery Networks
- Streaming video technologies
- Streaming system architectures
- Data Analytics
- Excellent writing ability and presentation skills.
- Analysis/problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Language: English mandatory.
University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field.
The + of the position
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Restaurant vouchers
- Possibility of telecommuting
- “K3 sport” association (running, pilates, badminton, PPG, swimming, climbing, tennis)
- Modern offices with foosball, darts, showers and lockers, resting/breastfeeding room, etc.
- Fun and relaxation: board game evenings, afterworks, massages, etc.
- Deliveries of lunch baskets, vegetable baskets on site
- Shared library
- Coffee and tea at will, very often accompanied by pastries, pancakes or m&ms
- and much more!
And it’s not all about work! From poker games to barbecue parties, and outdoor running sessions – you won’t regret joining the multicultural team and will for sure enjoy the friendly atmosphere!