Functions: Linux, security, networks and systems, supervision
location: Denver (Colorado – USA)
The candidate will be responsible for providing service continuity to our international clients (mainly telecom operators and media) of our video streaming systems, in its operations phase, as well as resolving technical incidents.
o Supervise systems and analyse different indicators, alarms and customer usage.
o Handle network administration, and update configuration settings.
o Troubleshoot and analyse L1 incidents.
o Follow up on the resolution of any issues and propose corrective maintenance.
o Close liaison with our teams in France to handle complex situations.
o Be the primary contact for third party suppliers during incident resolution and deployment.
o Plan and carry out planned network operations.
o Perform regular preventive maintenance tasks
o Document and follow reports, both internally and with our customers.
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Ideally, a first experience in a technical support organization for a telecom operator
- Knowledge of Linux systems, ELK, AWS
- Knowledge of at least one monitoring and supervision solution would be desirable.
- IP network (including protocols, security and analysis tools)
- Server architecture and stockage solutions
The target systems will be our Broadpeak application servers using Linux, CentOs and RedHat as well as third party systems (servers, stockage, switch)
Fluency in oral and written English
- – Collaborate and work well with others, good communication skills
- – Strong writing skills to maintain organized documentation
- – Team player, with great analytical skills.
- – Sense of reactivity, methodology and rigorous
- – Self-motivated and wide latitude for independent action
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION