Full time –Cesson Sevigné, Rennes
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/Rennes, France
About the position
The candidate will be responsible for Customer Program implementation, in terms of schedule, cost control and quality achievements, from reception of the purchase order until completion of the customer acceptance.
The role requires close liaison with external customers and with specialists in the Broadpeak internal System Engineering, Sales and R&D teams.
- Manage customer programs, plan and follow-up the activities and contractual deliveries in the agreed schedule and budgets
- Maintain a close coordination with the internal players: Sales, System Engineering, R&D, subcontractors
- Be the main interface for the customer during the project’s rollout phase. Understand the customer’s strategy and act towards the satisfaction of his technical expectations
- Define hardware requirements, coordinate purchasing and delivery
- Participate to the customer’s acceptance testing
- Manage project’s internal and external communication: kick-off meeting, weekly calls, reporting, post-project analysis, transfer to support
- Track, anticipate and mitigate risks
- Ensure the on-time delivery of contractual milestones and corresponding revenue achievement
Knowledge and Skills requirements
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field
Minimum 5 years of experience in a technical position including direct customer contacts
- Fluency in oral and written English is essential
- Knowledge in the following areas is desirable:
o Microsoft Windows & Linux systems
o IP network protocols
o Content Delivery Networks
o Streaming video technologies
o IPTV, Cable TV & OTT TV system architectures
- Good writing ability and presentation skills
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- High sense of customer care and diplomacy
- Willing to travel worldwide (average 1 week every 1.5 month)
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Meal Voucher
- Home Office
- “K3 sport” association (running, pilates, badminton, PPG, swimming, climbing, tennis)
- Modern offices with foosball, darts, showers and lockers, resting/breastfeeding room, etc.
- Fun and relaxation: board game evenings, afterworks, massages, etc.
- Deliveries of lunch baskets, fruit baskets on site
- Shared library
- Coffee and tea at will, very often accompanied by pastries, pancakes or m&ms and much more!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION