QA Manager H/F
Référence : 23_03_X_60
Full Time, Rennes
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components and services for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT, and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience.
Broadpeak capitalizes on its core delivery software and a team of broadband and digital broadcast experts to develop products that help Network Service Providers worldwide take a growing share of the video entertainment market by creating a strong subscriber loyalty.
Broadpeak supports all its customers, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several simultaneous million streams.
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/France with regional offices in the USA, Singapore, Dubai, Mexico, and Brazil.
Come join an outstanding team of less than 15 people, ultra-focused, that is committed to judging by quality and primarily customer focus! We are proud to promote open communication with a flat structure. You are welcome to join our team and have your voice heard. Team-based decision making is important for our group, every opinion counts and matters! We are looking to innovate and disrupt the streaming industry – come play with us on the latest technologies offered by the cloud!
About the position
We are looking for someone to drive our QA DevOps methodology as part of our broadpeak.io SaaS platform.
You will be working on the development of the latest SaaS proposed by Broadpeak in the Streaming industry. Our ambition is to develop a solution fully elastic, automated and with enough agility to answer the needs of this market.
You will bring your expertise around the testing of our platform, upgraded several times a week with new features.
We need someone who can oversee the platform test strategy in a CI/CD environment, from unit tests to load tests, including integration and end-to-end tests. That person will need to guarantee a high level of test coverage, and at the same time quick feedback and low overhead for the developers.
To reach this goal, all tests must be automated, run in various stages of our Gitlab pipelines, and in all environments (local development machine, development branch pipelines, dev, staging and production platforms hosted in AWS).
The role requires close liaison with the platform architects, the product owners, and the rest of the DevOps team. Communication and willingness to be transparent will be key for the success of this mission.
Be part of the Cloud Platform team and be included in a Devops approach
- Set the standard the Cloud Platform software should meet in its final form
- Take the role of internal customer in order to acquire internal knowledge on how our end-users are using the platform, and consequently make sure our testing strategy has the customer in mind before anything else, in particular from a QoE streaming experience POV
- Develop and maintain Test Strategy documentation
- Select and maintain test tools and frameworks
- Define test cases for functional user stories
- Define non-functional test user stories
- Set up chaos testing tools, strategy and implementation
- Review automated test source code
- Review test results, analyze failures and triage towards test or platform fix
- Define, implement and report key quality metrics such as test coverage, response times, max concurrent users…
- Interested by DevOps approach and CI-CD methodology
Knowledge and Skill requirements
University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field.
Minimum of 5 years relevant and progressive experience of software testing, ideally for a SaaS using a DevOps + CI/CD approach.
Significant expertise in the following areas is a must have:
o White/Black box testing
o Experience testing micro-services/containers/serverless applications
o Testing using API
o Automation tool experience: Cypress, Gitlab, Sonar
o Scripting (ex: TypeScript, Python, Bash,…)
o Performance test tools (Locust)
o AWS Cloud testing
o Experience using Jira
o Solid knowledge of industry standard automation test like Selenium, etc…
Being familiar with the following keywords will be a plus: HLS, DASH, transcoding, packaging.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player.
- Negotiation skills and diplomat.
- Availability and flexibility
- Self-starter and willing to learn.
- Can build bridges between developers and customers.
- UX sensitive.
- Interest in growth hacking.
The + of the position
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Meal Voucher
- Home Office
- “K3 sport” association (running, pilates, badminton, PPG, swimming, climbing, tennis)
- Modern offices with foosball, darts, showers and lockers, resting/breastfeeding room, etc.
- Fun and relaxation: board game evenings, afterworks, massages, etc.
- Deliveries of lunch baskets, fruit baskets on site
- Shared library
- Coffee and tea at will, very often accompanied by pastries, pancakes or m&ms and much more!
POSTULEZ A CETTE OFFRE