Quality & Security Manager
This position is based in Cesson-Sévigné, France.
Within the Operations department, the candidate will be in charge of managing the Quality management system and the Security policy. He will act as an advisor the steering company on the above subject, will propose improvement plans and will be responsible for their rollout.
Quality Management System
- Be responsible for the update of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Perform internal quality audits
- Propose an updated Quality Policy plan to the steering committee
- Conduct a Customer satisfaction survey
- Update the internal security policy covering
– Building and assets
– Data and IT
- Be security Advisor for the Company
- Be responsible for GDPR application
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Propose and define the internal policy
- Implement the policy within the Company
Plan the activity and regularly report the progress to the Operations manager.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field.
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in a technical support organization in a broadcast, communication, satellite, cable, telco or a similar networking environment.
- Knowledge of standards ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO26000, ISO27001
- Experience of implementation of the above standards
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Positive, enthusiastic and convincing personality
- High sense of customer care
- Management of risk and priorities
- Autonomy and rigor.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION