Sales Manager/Director, South East Asia
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing sales team in Singapore.
The Sales Manager/Director will be responsible to deliver maximum sales profitability, volume growth, and account penetration within his/her assigned territory by developing and maintaining effective client relationships, promoting the company’s solutions for sale, securing orders, and negotiating to close business deals.
- Develop South East Asia’s annual sales plan in support of the organization strategy and drive its execution.
- Meet with key network service providers and content providers to understand their projects/challenges and position Broadpeak’s solutions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients as well as local resellers and system integrators.
- Perform solution presentations for customers and resellers.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in sales and/or business development.
- Senior level business relationships with network service providers and content Providers – and able to quickly build new relationships.
- Previous success in selling OTT solutions/services.
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Fluency in oral and written English is essential. An Asian language would be a plus.
- University Degree in Business or Engineering