Senior Digital Marketing Manager
référence : M84
Full Time Europe/North &South America remote possible
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/Rennes, France
About the Position
You will be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of the demand generation and digital marketing strategies for the company and also for our SaaS platform : broadpeak.io to effectively promote the brands and support the high growth of the company.
You will head the online initiatives and help us increase the quality of traffic to our websites, social channels, blogs, events, and other content as well as grow the number of leads for the sales team.
You will report to the Marketing & Communications Director and be part of a team of 4 full-time employees based in Cesson-Sevigne, Paris and New York.
An intern will be hired to support you in the implementation of the strategy.
As the company is fast-growing, there will be opportunities for quickly growing the digital marketing team.
You will define the overall digital marketing strategy to meet audience growth and brand objectives for our messaging priorities.
- Design the most performant strategies for demand growth both for broadpeak and broadpeak.io SaaS platform
- Implementation of best practices and processes for a performing demand gen flow
- Design and implementation of lead nurturing strategies + implementation (in coordination with content manager)
- Lead ideation and execution of e-mail marketing campaigns
- Mentor, encourage, and guide the regional teams to build new programs and tactics that elevate the brand, and deliver results
- Continuously identify and assess new channels and media opportunities to reach untapped audiences and drive conversions
- Optimize our SEO
- Design paid media plan + implementation including campaign launches, campaign management, budget management, bid management, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Measurement and reporting of all campaigns
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Fluency in English
- Experience in a B2B tech industry
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural team and environment
- French or Spanish are a +
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Bringing forward ideas and propositions
- Capability of handling several projects simultaneously
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Health Care Benefits
- and more according to your location