Solution Architect (v2)
Full time, based in LATAM
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/Rennes, France
About the position
In the rapidly changing world of video, we are searching for a talented individual to join our Presales team to help shape and design the best architectures for our customers.
At Broadpeak, the Solution Architecture function helps the company grow through a range of activities:
- The Solution Architect works closely with the Product Management, the Sales team and the Innovation department to:
- Translate the customer needs into requirements
- build the most economical and viable architecture
- feed the Innovation team as well as require Innovation team competence to fix specific customer needs
- Using his/her technology and portfolio knowledge, the Solution Architect represents the Product Team towards the Customer
- The solution architect has the responsibility to propose to the customer the best solution including end-to-end requirements. As such, a high knowledge of all the value chain is required.
- Position the product offering and articulate the vision to partners and customers during the sales process
- Contribute to the customer operational success by giving feedback to Broapdeak operation team on the system in production.
Missions & Responsibilities
“Be the Technical Expert of the Customer Streaming experience”:
- Educate customers and partners on Broadpeak’s proposition, including CDN, mABR, cDVR and Advertising platforms.
- Develop in depth analysis of the customer needs to offer the best solution and/or to optimize/create new solution in collaboration with the Product Team.
- Establish and maintain senior relationships with CTO and CIO of Broadpeak customers and prospects in the region (LATAM).
- Evangelize through various channels:
- Company representation at conferences and industry/standardization forums
- Executive briefings (influence executives)
- Investigate market and competition to maintain competitive analysis.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the business, document, and implement best practices.
- Provide regular reporting on activities and achievements to his management.
Position ideally based in Latam (Sao Paulo, Bogota, Buenos Aires) where Broadpeak has existing presence.
- You have a rare combination of technical savviness and business acumen and you’re looking for a role where you can utilize both in an exciting position focused on the future.
- +15 years of experience with Operator / Service provider / Content Provider or Internet Video products/services supplier, including:
- Experience like Product Management, or Pre-sales.
- Passion for innovations, new products, and growth opportunities.
- Senior level business relationships with tier 1 network service providers (cable, telcos, mobile), OTT providers and content providers.
- Excellent communication skills: Able to communicate clearly and effectively to both business and technical audiences. Ability to quickly build new relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Travels to meet customers, when/where needed
- Fluency in oral and written English and Spanish is essential. Another language would be a plus (Portuguese).
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to organize and lead conversations.
- Strong inter-cultural skills and empathy.
- Cross-department communication interfacing internally with Sales, R&D, Innovation and Product to reach successful outcomes.
- Ability to quickly build new relationships.
- University Degree in Business or Engineering
And it’s not all about work!From poker games to barbecue parties, and outdoor running sessions – you won’t regret joining the multicultural team and will for sure enjoy the friendly atmosphere!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION