Software QA Manager
Full time –Cesson Sévigné
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/Rennes, France
About the position
As part of a project for a major customer, we are looking for a Qualification manager in order to ensure the quality of our deployed solution.
This customer entitled Broadpeak to design, deploy and maintain their future TV Platform.
This platform will deliver Live, VOD and NPVR services towards more than 4 million of subscribers.
One part of this project is related to the Broadpeak systems to be deployed
And supposed to deliver: Services On Demand and De linearized Live.
This is the opportunity to be part of a big project through a key role, with a lot of autonomy, personal initiative and technical expertise.
- Define/adapt the Broadpeak system test strategy (relevant content, devices, servers, 3rd party connexion or simulation,…)
- Manage the test campaign at Broadpeak (apply the strategy, run the test cases, log the defaults, follow up the fixes,….)
- Prepare the customer platform test strategy (based on the internal strategy, adapted to the customer context)
- Run/Manage the test campaign of the deployed solution.
- Depending on the workload, manage/supervise some test engineers (running tests, writing test cases,….)
- Being in contact with R&D to follow up the deliveries (scope and dates), for features or bugfix.
Knowledge and Skills requirements
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field
Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical position including direct customer contacts
- Fluency in oral and written English is essential
- Knowledge in the following areas is desirable:
o Microsoft Windows & Linux systems
o IP network protocols
o Content Delivery Networks
o Streaming video technologies
o IPTV, Cable TV & OTT TV system architectures
- Good writing ability and presentation skills
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- High sense of customer care and diplomacy
- Testing Context
And it’s not all about work! From poker games to barbecue parties, and outdoor running sessions – you won’t regret joining the multicultural team and will for sure enjoy the friendly atmosphere!
- Home Office (up to 3 days)
- Part Time Contract possible
- Sodexo Cards
- Active CSE (activities discounts, ANCV and Cadhocs operations)
- Internal Sport Association
- Internal Events
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION