Ref: 113_Y25 08
Full time –SINGAPOUR
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/Rennes, France
About the position
Working within the Operations department, the candidate will be responsible for OTT TV projects deployments, from system design to commissioning.
The role requires close liaison with external customers and with specialists in the Broadpeak internal Program Management, Sales and R&D departments.
Position based in Singapour
- Define the detailed design and system architecture
- Deploy and configure our software applications
- Interface with the technical teams of the Customer to successfully rollout the project
- Perform on-site system tests and acceptance
- Prepare and deliver technical Trainings on our products
- Support the commissioning of the System
- Manage the transition towards our technical Support team.
Knowledge and Skills requirements
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position including direct customer contacts.
- Content Delivery Networks
- Video streaming technologies
- OTT TV system architectures
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Methodical and perseverant
- Fluent oral & written English
- Willing to travel worldwide (average 1 week every 1.5 month)
- Based in Singapour
- Be prepared to undertake both desk-based and practical hands-on work assignments.
- Be willing to travel primarily within Asia as required.
- Be willing to perform out-of-business hours “on call” tasks.
And it’s not all about work! From poker games to barbecue parties, and outdoor running sessions – you won’t regret joining the multicultural team and will for sure enjoy the friendly atmosphere!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION