Tech Leader H/F
Full Time, Rennes
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components and services for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT, and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience.
Broadpeak capitalizes on its core delivery software and a team of broadband and digital broadcast experts to develop products that help Network Service Providers worldwide take a growing share of the video entertainment market by creating a strong subscriber loyalty.
Broadpeak supports all its customers, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several simultaneous million streams.
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/France with regional offices in the USA, Singapore, Dubai, Mexico, and Brazil.
Come join an outstanding team of less than 15 people, ultra-focused, that is committed to judging by quality and primarily customer focus! We are proud to promote open communication with a flat structure. You are welcome to join our team and have your voice heard. Team-based decision making is important for our group, every opinion counts and matters! We are looking to innovate and disrupt the streaming industry – come play with us on the latest technologies offered by the cloud!
About the position
You will work with the Cloud Platform Lead Architect, in order to accelerate the adoption of new Broadpeak products into cloud platforms hosted, developed and managed by Broadpeak.
You will be part of the Devops team and will be a reference for the design and the build of new applications.
- Provide expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology
- Have a panoramic vision across Broadpeak core technologies, the SaaS industry and the customer needs
- Be a technical expert in Broadpeak products inside the Cloud Platform team and be able to explain and share knowledge
Knowledge and Skill requirements
University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field.
Minimum of 5 years relevant and progressive experience of software testing, ideally for a SaaS using a DevOps + CI/CD approach.
Significant expertise in the following areas is a must have:
o White/Black box testing
o Experience testing micro-services/containers/serverless applications
o Testing using API
o Automation tool experience: Cypress, Gitlab, Sonar
o Scripting (ex: TypeScript, Python, Bash,…)
o Performance test tools (Locust)
o AWS Cloud testing
o Experience using Jira
o Solid knowledge of industry standard automation test like Selenium, etc…
Being familiar with the following keywords will be a plus: HLS, DASH, transcoding, packaging.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player.
- Negotiation skills and diplomat.
- Availability and flexibility
- Self-starter and willing to learn.
- Can build bridges between developers and customers.
- UX sensitive.
- Interest in growth hacking.
The + of the position
Broadpeak is committed to the well-being of its employees. The company has put in place several actions that you will benefit from:
- Meal Voucher
- Home Office
- “K3 sport” association (running, pilates, badminton, PPG, swimming, climbing, tennis)
- Modern offices with foosball, darts, showers and lockers, resting/breastfeeding room, etc.
- Fun and relaxation: board game evenings, afterworks, massages, etc.
- Deliveries of lunch baskets, fruit baskets on site
- Shared library
- Coffee and tea at will, very often accompanied by pastries, pancakes or m&ms and much more!