Pay-TV Operators and Leaders in Video Delivery and Streaming to Unite at Broadpeak Virtual Open House Event
October 5, 2020
Astro, Dish TV, Orange, Beeline, Cellcom, Delta, AWS, and Intel Will Feature in Fireside Chats and Panel Conversations
CESSON-SEVIGNE, France — Oct.6, 2020 — Broadpeak®, a leading provider of content delivery network (CDN) and video streaming solutions for content providers and pay-TV operators worldwide, will bring service providers and leaders in the video delivery, and the streaming industry together to discuss all of the hottest topics and trends at its virtual Open House event, Oct. 8, Oct. 15, and Oct. 22. Fireside chats and panel conversations will be led by executives from Astro, Dish TV, Orange, Beeline, Cellcom, Delta, AWS, Intel and more, educating the industry on important news, real-world deployments, innovative technologies and analysis about the future of video delivery and streaming.
“With all major industry in-person trade shows cancelled for the foreseeable future, we need engaging ways to connect with peers and to continue making progress on improving the video streaming experience,” said Jacques Le Mancq, CEO at Broadpeak. “Our Open House is an intimate platform for networking and discussing all of the latest topics about the video streaming industry. The event has attracted some of the top companies in the industry as speakers, and we’re excited to give them a stage for sharing their stories.”
During Broadpeak’s Open House sessions, major players in video delivery and streaming will discuss key trends and associated solutions related to delivering a superior quality of experience (QoE) on every screen. Specific topics include:
- “Multicast ABR: Feedback from Pay-TV Operators That Have Deployed the Technology” on Oct. 8 at 3:00 p.m. GMT+8. Panel conversation speakers include Oleg Karadzhi, CTO Media Business at Beeline; Shahar Barkan CTO, Cellcom TV, at Cellcom; Bart Smeels, Manager Platforms and Systems at Delta.
- “Astro Business’ Service: Sini, a New, Affordable Way to Entertain Customers” fireside chat on Oct. 8 at 2:30 p.m. GMT+8 with Keith Kolandasamy, AVP of OTT product development at Astro
- “Beyond 10M subscribers, how has DishTV grown their Watcho audience?” fireside chat on Oct. 8 at 3:00 p.m. GMT+8 ”with Sunil Kumar, head of product engineering at Dish TV
- “Orange’s vision on video delivery in 2020” fireside chat on Oct. 8 at 2:30 p.m. GMT+2 with Yvonnick Boursier, TV technical director at Orange France
- “The interactions between OTT and Service Providers ” a fireside chat with Stephen Watson, MD and Founder, Discover Digital. on Oct 8th at 2:30 PM GMT+8, Oct 15 at 2:30PM GMT+2, Oct 22nd at 1:30PM GMT-4
- Hosted to On-Prem OTT – They Said It Shouldn’t Be Done” fireside chat on Oct. 22 at 1:30 p.m. GMT-4 with David Girvan, chief operating officer at United Fiber
- “IP Native Over Satellite – Making OTT Truly Ubiquitous” on Oct. 8 at 3:00 p.m. GMT+8, Oct. 15 at 3:00 p.m. GMT+2, and Oct. 22 at 2:00 p.m. GMT-4. Panel conversation speakers include Jean-Claude Sachot, business development director at Broadpeak, and Bruno Cattan, director of new applications at Eutelsat.
- “Cloudification of TV Services: A Conversation With AWS” on Oct. 8 at 2:30 p.m. GMT+8, Oct. 15 at 2:30 p.m. GMT+2, and Oct. 22 at 1:30 p.m. GMT-4. Panel conversation speakers include Morsy Cheikhrouhou, business portfolio leader, Telecom Media Distribution Solutions, at AWS; Jonathan Solomon, senior partner solutions architect, Media & TV, at AWS; Régis Malgras, product manager at Broadpeak;
Olivier Karra, cloud solutions marketing director at Broadpeak.
- “Video Streaming Performance: A Conversation With Intel” on Oct. 8 at 3:00 p.m. GMT+8, Oct. 15 at 3:00 PM GMT+2, and Oct. 22 at 2:00 p.m. GMT-4 . Panel conversation speakers include Keate Despain, director, network builder and ecosystem marketing, at Intel; Sergey Patrushin, senior network software architect at Intel; Yann Begassat, business development director at Broadpeak; Nicolas Le Scouarnec, research engineer at Broadpeak.
The full agenda and registration can be found at www.broadpeakopenhouse.tv.