Business Development Director M/F
Full time. Position is ideally based in Rennes in France or from Home Office (France and Europe)
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT, and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all 120+ customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results, and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
About the position:
We are searching for a talented individual to join our Business Development team to help shape and evangelize the future of video delivery.
Business development at Broadpeak incorporates two main aspects:
- Work closely with Broadpeak Management, Sales, Product, Marketing to:
- Kickstart and lead initiatives around innovations and ecosystems
- Share market knowledge and competitive insights
- Acts as a catalyst for change in the organisation for future growth
- Represent the company and further its position in the video landscape:
- Establish lasting relationships with key customers and partners.
- Position the product offering and articulate the vision.
- Contribute with creation of solution decks, business cases, interviews, articles, etc.
Missions & Responsibilities:
- Educate customers and partners on Broadpeak’s proposition, including CDN, mABR, cDVR and Advertising solutions.
- Develop global partnerships in-line with the organization strategy and drive the execution.
- Establish and maintain senior relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Evangelise through various channels (conferences, public speaking, briefings)
- Investigate market and competition to maintain industry knowledge.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- High sense of customer care
- Fine communication skills
- University Degree in Business or Engineering
- 10 years of experience in video technology: with operator, service provider, content provider or video products/services supplier, including 5 years of technical experience like Product Management, or Pre-sales.
- Fluency in oral and written English is essential.
And it’s not all about work!From poker games to barbecue parties, and outdoor running sessions – you won’t regret joining the multicultural team and will for sure enjoy the friendly atmosphere!
APPLY TO THIS POSITION!