IPTV Program Manager
The candidate will be responsible for Customer Program implementation, in terms of schedule, cost control and quality achievements, from reception of the purchase order until completion of the customer acceptance.
The role requires close liaison with external customers and with specialists in the Broadpeak internal System Engineering, Sales and R&D departments.
Position based in Miami, FL or Denver, CO.
- Manage customer programs, plan and follow-up the activities and contractual deliveries in the agreed schedule and budgets
- Maintain a close coordination with the internal players: Sales, System Engineering, R&D, subcontractors
- Be the main interface for the customer during the project’s rollout phase. Understand the customer’s strategy and act towards the satisfaction of his technical expectations
- Define hardware and software requirements, coordinate purchasing and delivery
- Participate to the customer’s acceptance testing
- Prepare and deliver technical Trainings on our products
- Manage project’s internal and external communication: kick-off meeting, weekly calls, reporting, post-project analysis, transfer to support
- Track, anticipate and mitigate Risks
- Ensure the on-time delivery of contractual milestones and corresponding revenue achievement.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- University degree in computer science, electronic engineering or telecommunications related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position including direct customer contacts.
- Technical background in the following areas is desirable: Linux systems, IP network protocols, Content Delivery Networks, Video streaming technologies, IPTV, Cable TV & OTT TV system architectures
- Good writing ability and presentation skills
- Fluent Spanish language abilities
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- High sense of communication, customer care and diplomacy
- Willing to travel within Northern and Southern America (average 1 week every month).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB