Sales Director – North America M/F
Référence : 22_01_w_34
About Broadpeak :
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/Rennes, France
About the position:
We are searching for a talented individual to join our growing sales team serving customers in the USA and Canada.
The Sales Manager/Director will be responsible to deliver maximum sales, volume growth, profitability and account penetration within his/her assigned territory by developing and maintaining effective client relationships, promoting the company’s solutions for sale, securing orders and negotiating to close business deals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop annual sales plan in support of the organization strategy and drive its execution in US and Canada.
- Meet with key network service providers and content providers to understand their challenges and position Broadpeak’s solutions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients as well as local resellers and system integrators.
- Perform solution presentations for customers and resellers.
- Role is oriented towards new customers expansion for Broadpeak.
- Position ideally based in Denver CO or from home office in other locations in the United States or Canada.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Sales and/or Business development in the broadcast media industry.
- Senior level business relationships with tier 1 network service providers (cable, telcos), OTT providers and content providers with ability to quickly build new relationships.
- Strong understanding of the video delivery business in North America with proven success in selling OTT video delivery solutions and services.
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Ability to work as a team leader, following Broadpeak’s values, to lead the internal team to success and customer satisfaction
- Travels to meet customers, when needed
- Fluency in oral and written English is essential. Another language from the assigned territory would be a plus.
- University Degree in Business or Engineering
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available 1st day of employment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
And it’s not all about work! From poker games to barbecue parties, and outdoor running sessions – you won’t regret joining the multicultural team and will for sure enjoy the friendly atmosphere!