Senior System Engineer (Y30)
Full time – Singapour
Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Our solutions, the company results and our way of working reflect well our core values: We innovate, We perform, We care, We are transparent, We are easy to work with!
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne/Rennes, France
About the position
Working within the Operations department, the candidate will be responsible for IPTV projects deployments, from system design to commissioning.
The role requires close liaison with external customers and with specialists in the Broadpeak internal Program Management, Sales and R&D departments.
- Account lead technical support, to answer assigned Customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, within SLA
- Actively update, maintain, and monitor all aspects of the solution deployed
- Install and configure software, for new solution deployment or update/upgrade.
- Write detailed technical procedures and reports
- Assist management in creating health check reports, based on identified KPI
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to assigned activities
Significant expertise (or at least 3 years experience) in the following areas is desirable:
- Linux and Windows servers systems
- System and storage architecture
- IP network (including protocols, security and analysis tools)
Following knowledge will be appreciated:
- Streaming video technologies and ecosystem
- Script development (Bash, python, perl…)
- Shared storage system
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Methodical and perseverant
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks and milestones efficiently
- Health insurance Coverage
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION